Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Uberconf day 1

This time the James Bond USB drive is disguised as a pen.

They're offering a choice of five all-day workshops for the first day.  Big improvement over 2 years ago when it was iPad only.  I'm doing the Android workshop.  Here are the slides and stuff.

Apparently we're going to be issued (loaner) iPads with all the handouts on them.  We'll see how this works out.

"Stackoverflow.com is the official Android support forum".

The Android Sources plugin will organize your Android source code so Eclipse can find it.

James Harmon brought easily enough Android material for 2 days.  I think I could have handled another day.  I feel like I'm at a point where I could mostly work through the rest of this material myself, except where would I ever get that kind of time?

Great keynote from Tim Berglund "Then Our Buildings Shape Us", plus "The Maven".

Links:

AndroidDevTools

No comments:

Post a Comment